Travel Safe During COVID-19On 9/13/21, a Hawaii state mandate was passed: Wailua River tour companies are required to provide proof of guide vaccination or weekly negative COVID tests to operate tours on state property directly to the DLNR. What you can expect during your visit:
- Masks are optional for guests and staff outside at our outdoor kiosk located in an outdoor courtyard during check-ins and during the outdoor activity.
- Masks must be worn by guests and staff in our passenger van to and from the marina (less than a mile away).
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons.